How do we work?
Fill the form
So our lawyers have all the necessary information to start the claim immediately
If the airline does not agree, we file a lawsuit against them. We take care of all the procedures
We won your claim
98% rate of success. Once the claim is won, we charge our fees and we transfer your money.
Compensation from 250€ to 1.500€ per passenger, no initial cost to you
Our fees are deducted directly from the compensation received.
Our lawyers handle all the procedures of your claim
In good hands
All airlines. Clear and transparent management. 98% rate of success.
How much will the claim cost you?
About LATAM Airlines
LATAM Airlines is the air passenger brand of LATAM Airlines Group. Introduced on 05-May-2016, the entity represents the passenger service operations of LAN Airlines and TAM Airlines, soon to become LATAM Airlines. The brand is part of the identity consolidation process and phased roll-out of the brand by the LATAM Airline Group. LATAM Airlines plans to work on the new corporate brand over a three-year period. The profile consolidates news and content regarding the following LATAM passenger airlines:
- TAM Airlines (Paraguay), d/b/a LATAM Airlines Paraguay;
- LAN Express, d/b/a LATAM Airlines Chile;
- TAM Airlines, d/b/a LATAM Airlines Brasil;
- LAN Airlines, d/b/a LATAM Airlines Group (consolidated airline operations);
- LAN Peru, d/b/a LATAM Airlines Peru;
- LAN Argentina, d/b/a LATAM Airlines Argentina;
- LAN Colombia, d/b/a LATAM Airlines Colombia, and;
- LAN Ecuador, d/b/a LATAM Airlines Ecuador.
The combined airline group is listed on the Santiago, New York and Sao Paulo Stock Exchanges.