How does it works?
Fill out the form
Find out if the airline owes you an indemnity and upload the necessary documentation to start the claim
We fight for your rights
We negotiate with the company and, if we do not reach a satisfactory agreement, we will take judicial action with no extra cost for you
We won your claim
Once the claim is won, we charge our fees and we transfer your money
How much will the claim cost you?
Recover your money
You can get compensation of 250€ up to 1.400€ per passenger, without anticipating anything.
Our specialized attourneys take care of everything, saving you the paperwork and the stress of the legal process.
No initial cost
We only charge in case of obtaining compensation, and we advance all the necessary expenses to obtain it.
In good hands
We are experts in airline claims, our success rate is above 98%. Our management is clear and transparent.
About Air Berlin
Established in Apr-1979, airberlin was a German full-service airline based at its hub of Berlin-Tegel Airport. The carrier was the second largest airline in Germany and formerly one of Europe’s largest air service providers. airberlin previously operated as a hybrid low-cost carrier with Germany, Austria and Switzerland as its core markets.
airberlin filed to commence insolvency proceedings on 15-Aug-2017, in order to continue with "the restructuring process that is already underway". The proceedings are due to Etihad Airways intending to no longer provide airberlin with financial support. airberlin stated Germany's Federal Government, Lufthansa and other partners are "supporting airberlin in its restructuring efforts", with the Federal Government offering an EUR150 million bridging loan to maintain flight operations. The airline confirmed it will no longer be a member of oneworld on 11-Oct-2017, and ceased service operations on 27-Oct-2017. The dissolution of airline operations, subject to approval, include the following:
- Under an EUR40 million agreement, easyJet takes over 25 A320 leases, along with slots and bookings at Berlin Tegel Airport;
- Deutsche Lufthansa AG acquires regional carrier Luftfahrtgesellschaft Walter mbH (LGW) and NIKI from Air Berlin Group for a combined purchase price of EUR210 million, subject to European Commission approval;
- Berliner Zeitfracht Gruppe acquired Air Berlin PLC's freight subsidiary, Leisure Cargo;
- airberlin announced the sale of airberlin technik to a consortium comprising Nayak and Berliner Zeitfracht Gruppe;
- Belair Airlines was liquidated on 28-Oct-2017, despite airberlin's attempt to sell the carrier.
Last claims with Air Berlin
Cancellation18 hours ago
Delay23 hours ago
Delay3 days ago